CHEAP ALPHAGEL ALTERNATIVE FOR CINELIFTERS
This 100% silicone bushing is an affordable alternative to the AlphaGel A-2 bushings.
From my testing I found that original Alphagels do in fact have slightly better vibration damping performance than these simple silicone bushings, but the difference is not great enough to justify paying $40-50 for a set of four.
These BetaGels are meant to be used in either a flat or vertical orientation with cinelifters including La Mamba.
- One-piece design prevents gels from falling out
- 100% Silicone ensures temperature change will not affect durometer
- Aluminum sleeve ensures proper squish factor and is lighter weight
- Soft durometer is slightly stiffer than AlphaGel A-2 bushing
- Designed to be used with cinelifters
- Color: Red
- 4X soft red BetaGels