CHEAP ALPHAGEL ALTERNATIVE FOR NAKED BMPCC4K
AlphaGels work wonderfully at filtering vibrations over a large frequency, but they are ridiculously over priced. These "BetaGels" are made of 100% Silicone and are designed to replace AlphGels.
From my testing I found that original Alphagels do in fact have slightly better vibration damping performance than these simple silicone bushings, but the difference is not great enough to justify paying $40-50 for a set of four.
These BetaGels are meant to be used with the naked BMPCC4K cage on Le Pigeon and Le Puffin. BetaGel bushings are a one-piece design so they don't fall out or become unseated when transferring the naked camera cage over to another drone platform.
- One-piece design prevents gels from falling out
- 100% silicone ensures temperature changes won't affect durometer
- Aluminum sleeve ensures proper squish factor and is lighter weight
- Extra soft durometer is slightly stiffer than AlphaGel A-1 bushing
- Designed to be used with the naked BMPCC4K cage
- Color: black
- 4X extra soft black BetaGels